Keratin Complex Express Blow Out
With a unique formulation utilizing Trionic Keratin protein and a co-polymer delivery system, keratin complex express blow out infuses the highest quality keratin in the shortest amount of time.
- 1. Shake Bottle well: Pour 2 ounces of product into a bowl.
- 2. Using Keratin Complex Clarifying shampoo cleanse the hair twice.
- 3. Towel dry hair 80%.
- 4. Using 2 inch sections, apply product with a brush 1/8inch from the scalp to the ends. Remove any excess product with a fine tooth comb. Gloves should be worn.
- 5. Blow dry hair 100% according to desired style.
- 6. Using a Keratin Complex approved iron, start at the nape of the neck taking 1-2 inch sections. Slowly move the iron from the roots to the ends, passing over each section 2-3 times. (FLAT IRON TEMPERATURES TO USE: FOR VIRGIN HAIR:USE 450 DEGREES *COLOR OR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR: 420-430 DEGREES *OVER PROCESSED DAMAGED AND BLEACH BLONDE : 400 DEGREES AND LOWER)
- 7. After a minimum 8 hours, cleanse with Keratin complex keratin care shampoo and conditioner.
- 8. Continue to use Keratin complex after care products to ensure the longevity of the treatment. Water/Aqua/Eau, hydrolyzed keratin, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, methicone, cyamopsis tetragonoloba gum, salicylic acid, hydroxeythylcellulose, caprylyl methicone, xanthum gum, PEG-7 glycol distearate, chitosan, iron oxide, urea peroxide, abies balsamea extrac, acetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, fragrance/ parfum.